Land for sale, Residential Property for sale in Glendale Utah | Lands of Utah
#1 in Rural Real Estate Online

Land for sale including Residential Property in Glendale Utah

35 photos
$1,200,000 20.6 acres 1 Bed | 1 Bath | 2000 sqft
1460 Coral Pink Cliffs Rd, Glendale, UT 84729 - Kane County

20.6 acres Glendale, UT

Heartwater Farm is a beautiful 20 acre sustainable homestead; designed & managed with resiliency & permaculture principles in mind. The property abounds with plant & animal diversity in well-established ecosystems. Oak and juniper hillside forests, verdant pastures and meadows support wildflowers, herbs and forage. Water features include springs, over 30 A/F of water rights, irrigation waterways, a deep pond with an island, a peat fen & a waterfall. The Virgin River also flows through. The acreage is currently set up for rotational grazing of grass fed beef, but could be put to use in many other ways. The owner built dome home is disaster resilient, designed for minimal maintenance with both passive & active solar heating, a photovoltaic el
26 photos
$100,000 5 acres
Lydia's Canyon Road, Glendale, UT 84729 - Kane County

5 acres Glendale, UT

Build your dream home with gorgeous views of the valley! Lydia's Canyon is tucked away, but has easy access to Hwy 89 and all of the conveniences of nearby towns. Halfway between Kanab and Duck Creek, and within an hour to Bryce Canyon and Zion National Parks, this building site could be your vacation basecamp, or your perfect get-away home. The property borders BLM on the north side. Water and power are to the lot line, and a building pad and partial road have been excavated. It's just waiting for YOUR vision to take shape.
3 photos
$16,000 2.75 acres
81-2742, Glendale, UT 84729 - Kane County

2.75 acres Glendale, UT

This listing is for water rights only, no land included. These Water Rights are a Class 1 and are located in the Virgin River Drainage w/ the source being Lydia Canyon Stream. Total water rights available are up to 2.75 AF. In order for a land owner to get a building permit it's necessary for them to have a source of water. If there isn't already a water source in place for a piece of property the water rights we have listed gives a property owner in the Virgin River Drainage the right to use the water. Once obtaining a water right the property owner will need to have it transferred to his property and a well permit would need to be obtained. The amount of water rights needed for a property will need to be determined by what the land owner